The Energy Detective tool was launched in June 2019 at the ALGA National General Assembly in Canberra. We are now onboarding Queensland councils to use Energy Detective and discover actionable insights. We continue to:
- Improve the product using council and industry expert's feedback
- Continue engagement with Queensland Government agencies to secure valuable datasets that will enrich the service for councils
- Build LGAQ’s in-house data and analytics project capabilities
- Trailblaze new methodologies to calculate the efficiencies of council assets
- Undertaking additional pilot research projects
- Data Ethics Framework
- Data Security
- Master Data Sharing Agreement
LGAQ is committed to making sure the LG Sherlock service will benefit all Queensland councils and we cannot do this without strong engagement and actual council involvement.
If you’re interested in becoming involved please contact LG Sherlock | 1300 542 700.